Tasker Bluetooth Volume Settings Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tasker Bluetooth Volume Settings Change

Post by camdecoster on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm having an issue with my bluetooth volume changing after connecting to a bluetooth device. Right now, I run SoundAbout all the time to route notification audio to my headphones (bluetooth or wired) when they are connected. I have a Tasker profile set up to change the media volume once I connect so I don't blast my ears. Lately, I've been having an issue where the volume changes to the correct setting initially, then mutes for a second and then changes to some other setting which isn't the one set by Tasker. The problem goes away when I turn off SoundAbout. I've recorded a video on YouTube to show what I'm talking about:

https://goo.gl/MyuV6s

The video starts off with SoundAbout disabled. I then turn on my bluetooth headset, show the volumes, disconnect my bluetooth headset, and show the volumes. After that, I do the same thing with SoundAbout enabled. You can see the issue I'm talking about with the volume changing.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? I have the setting for Media audio behavior on Let App Decide. Should I check another setting? Thank you.

camdecoster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tasker Bluetooth Volume Settings Change

Post by camdecoster on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Bump

camdecoster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:36 am

I could have been when SoundAbout switches audio it does a quick mute so that you don't hear the noise during the switch. Maybe this is changing your volume.

There have been some volume fixes in the newer versions uploaded to Google Play.

Both SoundAbout and SoundAbout Pro have been updated today.

The latest versions of SoundAbout have default audio that you can set for Wired headsets and Bluetooth.

The settings are in:

"Connectable devices" / "Wired headset settings" / "Initial Media Volume"
"Connectable devices" / "Wired headset settings" / "Initial Ringer Volume"
"Connectable devices" / "Wired headset settings" / "Initial Notification Volume"

"Connectable devices" / "Bluetooth settings" / "Media audio behavior" / "Initial Media Volume"
"Connectable devices" / "Bluetooth settings" / "Media audio behavior" / "Initial Ringer Volume"
"Connectable devices" / "Bluetooth settings" / "Media audio behavior" / "Initial Notification Volume"

SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum