Tasket Plugin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tasket Plugin

Post by Mordorf on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 am

I'd like a Tasker Plugin so that I could control the settings via the Tasker app.
Example of what I'd like to do:-

Create Tasker profiles that will:-

Whilst driving and using Sygic Navigation and listening to the car radio, SET - TTS Behaviour to 'Let App Decide', Bluetooth Behaviour-Media Audio Behaviour to 'Dynamic'

But if I start listening to the phone media player instead of the car radio, SET - TTS Behaviour to 'Mono', Bluetooth Behaviour-Media Audio Behaviour to 'A2DP'

Mordorf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tasket Plugin

Post by SoundAbout on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:48 pm

I've been so busy with changing/adding settings that I haven't created a Tasker plug in. I need to find a way to make it generic so I don't have to update the plug-in constantly when I add/change settings.
SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GerPis on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 am

I arrived to this forum with the idea of proposing exactly this thing. I have been using the sound bypass function to hear everything through my phone's speaker when I have a Pressy plugged in. The thing is that sometimes I forget to re-enable the headset and the music starts playing through the speakers even if my headset is plugged (imagine this situation in the office). Then, after that, I sometimes leave the headset ON even there is nothing plugged so I have missed plenty of calls in the last weeks...

It would be awesome and worth the paid version for me if we could set this option ON and OFF dynamically via Tasker. My idea was to create a scene asking the user "Have you plugged a Pressy or a headset?" everytime something is plugged so it can be selected easily.

Hope you come up with something like this in the future!  Thanks!

EDIT: I have seen here that you are already planning something. May I ask what is the current state of this idea? Smile

Last edited by GerPis on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a question)

GerPis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wieltje on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:59 am

SoundAbout wrote: I need to find a way to make it generic so I don't have to update the plug-in constantly when I add/change settings.
Wouldn't it be the easiest option to support android intents instead of creating plugins for specific apps like tasker? Integrating intents is pretty straightforward, and you can maintain the external api almost simultaneous with changing your app. Further advantage would be that all other automation apps like llama (my personal favorite) are supported at the same time.

Wieltje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:36 am

I could do that. I just want to be sure that the intents do cause the phone to go haywire. When you turn audio outputs on/off and don't leave at least one output available, the phone can crash. This happened quite a bit while experimenting/testing in the past.
SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy777 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:16 pm

If the application has been plugin for Tasker, prices would not he was! Or arrange for the condition \ action to switch audio devices. It is necessary to control the sound when connected \ disconnected BT device (SmartWatch) and a wired headset, since these actions are not always adequately applications change the audio output.

Dmitriy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alahdal on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:21 am

Any plans to have Tasker Plugin soon!

alahdal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content