User manual

View previous topic View next topic Go down

User manual

Post by pilgrimtrucker on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:39 pm

So far so good. Appreciate your time and talent making what is obviously a programming oversight for the Samsung Galaxy S4 work with my "Blue Parrot" headset while listening to audio books downloaded on my phone connected to the radio through the 3.5 mm headset jack.
Now all I need is some instruction as to what all those choices mean. A user manual explaining what all those choices mean and what they do when "selected" or "deselected" would be wonderful. i.e; Notification behavior: selecting "Notifications to Speaker" will....
Thats all I'm asking.
Thanks and a Happy New Year to you all.
Pilgrimtrucker

pilgrimtrucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User manual

Post by SoundAbout on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm working on a HELP choice for the SoundAbout settings. I keep putting it on hold to fix issues and adjust functionality due to changes with Android. Now, as I make these changes, the Help text has to change as well..
SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by pilgrimtrucker on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 pm

I can appreciate the challenge but that will be a never ending task. I hope I don't sound demanding, but like all fluid programs, it would be best to provide instruction for what is available now and revise it as necessary. Doing so would help reduce the frustration with users like myself needing to know what and why?
I might also add that I'm really impressed with the quick, personal replies to this userboard. Kudos!

pilgrimtrucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:14 pm

I hear you. The issue is mostly finding the time to do the help versus fixing issues on the message board. I do this alone, so time is the biggest issue.
SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum