radio with bluetooth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

radio with bluetooth

Post by sandeep3142 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:02 am

Model: samsung note 2
Issue: can not listen to radio with blue tooth.
Wired headset is used as antenna. After headset is plugged in can not use bluetooth.
I keep my mobile in my back sack. I am ok if I have to keep wired headset attached to phone as antenna. But app shold override wired headset and use bluetooth for all purposses.

sandeep3142

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: radio with bluetooth

Post by SoundAbout on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm

There is no way around that. I have looked into it a few times. The setting used for FM radio purposely don't allow routing to other outputs other than speaker or wired headset. I don't know why they do this.
SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dixiechick11 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 pm

SoundAbout wrote:There is no way around that. I have looked into it a few times.  The setting used for FM radio purposely don't allow routing to other outputs other than speaker or wired headset.  I don't know why they do this.

I wish there was a solution for it... I go to the gym and the televisions are set so that they can be listened to by tuning to an FM radio station. Usually, I just use wired headphones... they are necessary for the radio feature as the headphone acts as the antenna. I was hoping to find a way to keep the headphones plugged in (for the antenna purpose) and have the audio re routed to my wireless headset. From your response, it looks like there is no way to make this work. I wish there was some way the headphones themselves could send a Bluetooth signal. Oh well.... I'm not too technically minded. Thanks for the app though. Smile

dixiechick11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoundAbout on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:03 am

That is the one way it would work. You would need a product that had a 3.5mm jack for input and used Bluetooth for output.

LIKE THIS
SoundAbout
Admin

View user profile http://soundabout.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum