Sound about not working after latest update

Go down

Sound about not working after latest update

Post by Computer Richch on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 pm

After phone update to 8.0 Oreo soundabout not working. I just get a blank page with the title "Sound about pro key". I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I also force stop and clear cache with the same result. Soundabout is the only app that shuts off my phone speaker so the world doesn't know that I'm getting a call or a text message. Is there an update coming soon to apply to 8. 0 Oreo? please update very frustrating that my sound about Pro is not working.

Computer Richch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sound about not working after latest update

Post by Benny L on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:39 am

Yes I bought the pro version because the free one stopped working. Really disappointed that it isn't working. Hoping this will be fixed soon, otherwise I cannot even use head phones with my device

Benny L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MYKEL61 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:58 am

I agree it doesn't work and I too have the PRO version. I kept getting these annoying error messages so I had to uninstall the app... Hope there is a fix cuz this app really is GREAT!!!

MYKEL61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Audio Router

Post by Computer Richch on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:03 am

I found an app called "Audio Router" that shuts off the phones speaker. So far has been working perfectly.  https://www.appbrain.com/app/audio-router/audiomix.audiooutputsource

Computer Richch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum